So you're looking for a job? There's so many things you need to know when you are looking for a job that will get you through a time in your life, maybe even through your lifetime. But of course, you have to hurdle so many challenges before you land on a good job that's worth your wait.
If you are applying for a certain position in a big company, you are most likely to be filtered through a series of tests, examinations and the scariest of themall, the job interview.
One thing you must first do when you are scheduled for ajob interview is to research about the company you are planning going to work to, know what the company is all about, how it earns, what innovations you would like to share with the company in order to learn and be useful in the company.
Here are some of the most common questions that hiring officers and managers ask in an interview.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Why are you looking for a job?
3. why do you want to join this company?
4. What would you say are your strengths and weaknesses?
5. How do you see yourself five years from now?
6. What are your biggest achievements?
7. Tell me what you know about this company.
8. How doyou deal with competition?
9. How do you deal with stress?
10. Are you willing to be assigned anywhere?
Job Intervieew? You can do it because you are already prepared with your answers. You only have to make sure you are really prepared before facing that interview, read these tips on how you can prepare more.