Saturday, April 28, 2012

Region 12 Labor Day Jobs Fair Locations

Labor Day Jobs Fair - May 1, 2012


Looking for a job? Do not waste time. You can still have enough preparations for this May 1, Labor Day Jobs Fair to be held in 4 different areas of Region 12.

The following Labor Day Jobs Fairs will be held in the following locations:

A. Jobs Fair, Gaisano Grand Mall of Koronadal, April 30, 2012

B. Jobs Fair and TWSP-SPES Launching,KCC Convention Center,
KCC Mall of Gensan, May 1, 2012


C. Jobs and Livelihood Fair
     Kidapawan Gym, May 1, 2012

D. Jobs Fair, South Seas Mall

Here's What You Need to Bring: 

1. Resume(s) - Bring lots as there are a number of vacancies available from different companies!
2. Birth Certificate  - Authenticated if possible.
3. Transcript of Records
4. 2x2 Picture

I am sure you can handle the job interview well because you are wise enough to have read what has been written in my other post. And that, you may have already been well advised in my posts on career guidance most especially if you are a fresh graduate.

So, there, I'll see you in Gensan on the May 1 Labor Day Jobs Fair? I will be assigned in the entrance area, so if you know me and have seen me there, don't forget to wave or give me a budge.




No comments:

Post a Comment